All sale items are final sale. Should you not be happy with your purchase, items should be returned within 14 days of receiving them in their original condition without removing the BRAGANZIA tag. The obligation for returns does not apply when the tag has been removed or damaged. The same applies when the returned items are determined to be used, worn, washed or damaged. Braganzia.com is unable to refund customs duties and sales taxes for orders sent to destinations outside of the EU.
All sales taxes will be refunded to customers located within the EU.
Returns will be subject to shipping charges.
Once your return is processed, you will receive a Braganzia credit. Please note that we can not refund shipping charges on returned items. Items received as gifts may be exchanged for another item. You will have to create a Braganzia account and sign up. All Return Policies and Procedures apply to exchanged Items. Once we receive your item for exchange we will send you an email confirming its receipt and if it is in accordance with these Return Policies we will credit your Braganzia account, net of shipping costs.
Braganzia takes no responsibility for lost return packages.
All returns must be in compliance with our complete returns policy and procedures updated regularly at www.braganzia.com/customer-service
These return instructions are considered part of these Terms & Conditions.
To return a jewelry item please follow these steps:
1. Click here RETURN FORM and complete the Return Form. You will need fill the the Invoice Number and Invoice Date fields. Consult the invoice you received along with your purchase, that includes the item you want to return.
2. Submit the filled Return Form.
3. We will send you a email to your email address with a Return Number and information you submitted in step1.
4. Print the email with sent you and add it to the returned item packaging.
5. Carefully package the jewelry item in it’s original box with the Braganzia tag, not removed or damaged, and send in a bubble bag or box that will prevent damage in transit.
6. Mail the package to the following address:
7. Upon receiving the item, we will send you an email confirming its receipt and, if it is in accordance with these Return Policies, we will credit your Braganzia account, net of shipping costs.
We advise you to use a trackable shipping method.
You will need to pay the cost of sending it to us and this shipping cost is non-refundable. details. We are not responsible for lost return packages.
We will repair any BRAGANZIA jewelry purchased.
To send a Braganzia jewelry item to repair please follow these steps:
1. Click here REPAIR FORM and complete the Repair Form.
2. Submit the filled Repair Form.
3. We will send you a email to your email address with a Repair Number and information you submitted in step1.
4. Print the email we sent you and add it to the repair item packaging.
5. Carefully package the jewelry item, and send in a bubble bag or box that will prevent damage in transit.
6. Mail the package to the following address:
7. Upon receiving the item, we will send you an email confirming its receipt and providing an estimated repair time.
You will need to pay the cost of sending it to us. We advise you to use a tractable shipping method.
We will send you back free of shipping charges.
Repair charges are free if the item needs repair due to the loss or drop of a crystal, the split of a speck or the hook or any other construction problem.
All other repair are subject to a repair fee.
Items with more than 12 months are subject to repair fee.
Repair fees are contingent upon nature of repair.
We may not be able to order certain gemstones needed to repair older items.
We will send you an email informing the cost of the repair.
Congratulations! You received a BRAGANZIA Gift Card!
To redeem your Gift Card, you will need to SIGN UP and register your details.
Your BRAGANZIA account will be credit with the amount of your Gift Card.
The amount is automatically deducted from your next purchase and will be valid for one year.
Please be aware that you may need to pay any cost difference, additional shipping, taxes and import duties.
Each piece of Braganzia jewelry is hand-crafted and requires delicate handling.
Please follow our recommended care + feed routine to extend the life of the jewelry:
After each wear, gently wipe with a soft jewelry cloth and store in a jewelry box.
Please note that the majority of the collection requires manual claw or grain stone setting work, which should be delicately handled and stored.
Wipe your jewelry often with a soft cloth.
Clean sterling silver jewelry with a silver polishing cloth.
Always avoid contact with chemicals, such as hair spray and perfume, household cleaners, pool chemicals, salt or hard water.
Put your jewelry on after your perfume and hair spray are dry. Do not swim or bathe while wearing your jewelry.
Wipe your jewelry pieces with a soft, clean cloth after wearing to help remove natural body oils and/or sweat residue.
Do not store pearls in sealed bags, they need to breath.
But do wipe them clean after wearing as they could retain body oils and eventually stain or change color.
A soft, lint free cloth is an effective and inexpensive way to keep your pieces lustrous and shining.
Enjoy your Braganzia jewelry piece!